Stuff You’ve Convinced Me To Do
In this video, I solicited your ideas, requests, and challenges for future vlogs, blogs, etc. (For better or worse, I’m trying to meet a Mission 101 challenge that requires me to post over 80 times before September 29th, and I need help to make that happen.) Right. So. Here’s the list of challenges received thus far, with more to be added, as you offer them:
- Hanne Blank has asked me to read some favorite snippets from her upcoming Big Big Love redux, which I’ve already had the pleasure of perusing. Big challenge: how do I pick fave snippets when it’s all so good?
- Jaclyn/ StarrLitLove wants me to decorate a cake. (She claims she has seen the Donna Reed video, and still — somehow — thinks this is a good idea.)
- Amelia wants me to talk about the word “arboreal.” She thinks I can do it justice.
- Jaclyn also wants me get some helium-induced high-pitchiness going on.
- “There has to be a Pixar-related vlog post.” -Jaclyn
- Sharon has asked that I write a poem about rocks.
- Jaclyn wants me to choose a favorite Muppet (impossible!) and discuss why said Muppet is my fave.
- Sharon wants me to find a picture of someone I think looks like me.
- And also to illustrate the lost art of skipping.
- Rachel, who missed the cruel and unusual punishment clause when she studied the Constitution, wants me to sing a specific Justin Bieber ditty by the name of “One Time.”
- Christine wants me to draw her a picture.
- There will be a sockpuppet show at Jaclyn’s behest.
- …And you?